Sellerinsure.com previously www.axtron.com is a scam.

You can find their reviews here: http://axtron.pissedconsumer.com/

I.e "All they care about it stealing your money so they can use that money to fund other projects.DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, THEY WILL TELL YOU TO WAIT BUT THEY NEVER DELIVER WHAT THEY PROMISE.

TREY KING IS THE BIGGEST SCAMMER SO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE. I PAID THEM 350 total to get nothing in return.

I wish I would have read the review before I gave the money to these idiots who scam others.These people should be in jail for stealing other people's hard earned money."

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sellerinsure account appeal from Sellerinsure. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sellerinsure to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sellerinsure for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sellerinsure?

Comments

Another dissatisfied customer here.Promised me the world for $300+, fully verified Amazon store account that is guaranteed to pass scrutiny of Amazon.

Also included 50 feedback which was great until Amazon suspended. Turns out Amazon made a massive ban wave for fake reviews on accounts and my account was the target. Contacted them and they told me they don't replace since it wasn't their fault and they do not control what Amazon does.

I was like what?? You sold me the account with fake feedback now you are not going to offer me any solution?

After that they simply ignored me.

Will be filing a chargeback with my credit card and displaying this for everyone to see.

Such a high price tag for an account when I could have gotten a cheaper one from the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

People, do yourself a favor and do not do business with these people.Everything is fake about this company, even their accounts.

Absolutely garbage of a website.I enlisted the help of the FBI to issue a court order against these people.

They are selling hacked accounts and using stolen identities for these accounts.

Accounts contain sensitive information of people, yet these people don't care.They distribute them like they are candy.

Will be filing a court order and issuing the court documents to them for the fraud they are committing.

If I were you, I would only buy accounts from the Aspkin forums because they are trusted people.

If you can't see this company is a huge scam you probably deserve to lose your money.

1.) No address

2.) No phone number

3.) No social media

4.) Fake reviews that only go back a few months even though they've been in business for 5 years

SellerInsure
Altadena, California, United States #1177357

Please note this is a fake review written by a competitor.Check who the author of the review is.

So sad to see they have degraded themselves to the ***-of the earth.

We take pride in helping our customers get back on Amazon, and guarantee all of our services will work, or you get a full refund or replacement account.

Please view our reviews on TrustPilot or talk to us on our website and you will see our team is all real people.We are also based in Los Angeles, so if you want to meet with us, we would be happy to do so.

to SellerInsure #1210187

i got scammed too. refund my money scammers!!!

SellerInsure

COURT NOTICE #CA-065424-SUBP0003

A court proceeding has been initiated on the author of this review, pursuant to Code 1985 et seq in the Superior Court of California Case #EC-065424.This court proceeding requires PissedConsumer to produce documents and electronically stored information to reveal the Author’s identity, IP, and computer information.

The author of this review has a very limited amount of time to file a motion to quash the subpoena.Documents can be mailed to the California Superior Court:

North Central District Court

Superior Court Case #EC-065424

300 East Olive Ave, Burbank, CA 91502 If the court does not receive a response to this notice, PissedConsumer will produce the documents for the case.

Ive used their service for a new amazon account before and feedback ,I never had a issue where they just ran with my money.I would of called the bank in that case and filed a chargeback.But never needed to too,they do a good job.

Walla Walla, Washington, United States #1138792

This is a fake review posted by a competitor website. Please look at who posted the review. It is so sad that a competitor has to degrade himself so much to the point where he leaves fake reviews for the other businesses in his industry who take the time to provide excellent services to customers.

to SellerInsure #1343645

LAIR seller insure runs into issued and *** with the money